Monday, January 5, 2009

Ice Storm

Well, last night I wrote a blog entry and saved it as a draft to publish today, but when I went to publish, it was dated yesterday's date. So I guess today's will be written today! (Next time I'll write them ahead in notepad - or does someone know how to write posts in blogger and publish them at a later date?)

Anyway...today the forecast was an ice storm. That makes me jump for joy because it means I get to stay home and work on blogs, marketing, writing, etc. Hey, I even have leftovers in the refrigerator so I shouldn't have to spend too much time cooking. Couldn't get any better than that!

So let the storm blow and please let me stay in!

7 comments:

  1. In Blogger, when you go to "Create a New Post," click on "Post Options" (to the left of "Labels for this post"). You can set the date and time for the post from there. I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your snow and ice, I'll keep my warm sunshine any day!

    Your book sounds inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm sitting inside with 8 inches of snow on the ground outside in Colorado Springs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate ice storms, especially on work days, because I usually have to deal with them. My boss isn't interested in excuses.

    Morgan Mandel
    http://morganmandel.blogspot.com
    http://www.morganmandel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My family and I lived through a doozy of an ice storm in December '07. We lost power for three days where others were without for over 3 weeks.

    I was grateful when last December went without a hitch. :)

    Stay warm!

    Adonya

    Adonya Wong
    Author | Autism Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll follow your reports of winter gardening with interest. I'm new to blogging and you seem to have several. I'm wondering about your story of Manaus, Brazil - does that rhyme with Emmaus? I'll look forward to hearing more about your book. All best, Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your comments. The ice storm was short-lived.

    And Cristina, thanks for the tip on scheduling blogposts. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.