Saturday, March 5, 2011

Interview with the Authors

Last week a pastor contacted us through The Book Marketing Network. He asked if he could interview us for his blog. This was the first time we had ever been approached about an interview and the result is on now on Pastor Bobby's blog.

We were very gratified by his comments. I'd like to quote just the final paragraph of his comments after the interview as this expresses our hearts in a way that we ourselves hadn't been able to verbalize quite like he did. And it's so true.

"A friend of mine told me one day, not too long after my mother passed away, that he felt sorry for my losing my mother. I politely thanked him and quickly responded that when you lose someone or something, you do not know where they are. But I know exactly where my mother is. Knowing that she was a very devout Christian believer, she is with Christ (to be absent from the body is to be in the presence  of God.) Knowing where she is and my father is and my brother is reassures me that I have not lost them."
For more of the interview, go to Pastor Bobby's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.